Rosemary Marinated Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 10 ounces each)
- In a 13x9-in. baking dish, mix teriyaki sauce, wine, brown sugar and rosemary until blended. Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1/2 cup sauce: 549 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 1382mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0g fiber), 49g protein.
Apr 22, 2014
The flavors were very nice with this, but cut back on the teriyacki sauce a little. thought it was a little salty, but flavors were pretty good.
Apr 3, 2014
So easy and so good.
Nov 14, 2013
These pork chops were tasty. They make for a nice, quick and easy meal. We served with twice baked potatoes and green beans.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.