VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups water
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Additional lemon slices and fresh rosemary sprigs, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil; add rosemary sprigs. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard rosemary. Stir in sugar and honey until dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice; stir in cold water. Serve over ice. If desired, top with additional lemon slices and rosemary sprigs. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Rosemary Lemonade in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p92