Rosemary Lemon Butter
We dressed up ordinary butter with rosemary, lemon and a dash of pepper. It's a tasty spread on savory bread.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 tablespoon: 102 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Rosemary-Lemon Butter in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008