We dressed up ordinary butter with rosemary, lemon and a dash of pepper. It's a tasty spread on savory bread.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
Originally published as Rosemary Lemon Butter in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p188