Rosemary Honey Cookies Recipe
You'll be delighted with this unusual cookie's wonderful flavor.—Audrey Thibodeau, Gilbert, Arizona
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. In a bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugar. Beat in egg, honey and lemon juice. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
- 2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 each: 130 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Honey Cookies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC