Rosemary-Garlic Dinner Rolls
These rolls are so soft and have such wonderful flavor. What a nice touch to bring to both holiday dinners and family meals.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 16 portions; shape into balls. Divide between two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 111 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Originally published as Rosemary & Garlic Dinner Rolls in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.