- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 large egg, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 16 portions; shape into balls. Divide between two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks.
1 roll: 111 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.