- 1/4 cup white wine or 1/4 cup chicken broth and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked rice and fresh rosemary, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the wine or broth plus lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, rosemary, garlic, sugar and pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in remaining oil over medium-high heat for 15 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve over rice and garnish with rosemary if desired.
Sep 15, 2015
Simple and tasty. I used dried rosemary both in the dish and as the garnish. I salted the chicken after I cooked it. Also great grilled.
Aug 12, 2014
Delicious! Marinated for 2-3 hours. Chicken was super moist and tasted fantastic! I will definitely make this again! I used 8 pieces of chicken instead of 6.
Dec 8, 2011
I marinated this for 2 days and it was okay. It definitely needed salt and more rosemary.
Apr 12, 2010
This is one of the best recipes I have ever tried! I have already gave it to 3 people who love me for it! They ask me what I am trying next. THANKS!!!