Rosemary Chicken Dinner Recipe
- 3 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1. Cut each potato into four wedges. Place chicken and potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish or shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle rosemary over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes; drain. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
12 ounce-weight: 649 calories, 28g fat (7g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 47g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Chicken Dinner
"This was fantastic! The chicken was so juicy and full of flavor. Defintely a keeper."