The fragrant rosemary is this hearty meat-and-potatoes dish makes the whole house smell wonderful! All you need to round out the meal is green salad or vegetable. —Christine Yost, Newark, New York
Recommended: 60 Easy Chicken Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 large potatoes, peeled
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Cut each potato into four wedges. Place chicken and potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish or shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle rosemary over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes; drain. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Rosemary Chicken Dinner in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p56
Reviews forRosemary Chicken Dinner
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 25, 2015
"This was fantastic! The chicken was so juicy and full of flavor. Defintely a keeper."