- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a large bowl, cut cream cheese into baking mix until crumbly. Stir in milk and rosemary just until moistened.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll out into a 6-in. square. Cut into four 3-in. squares; cut each square diagonally in half.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRosemary Biscuits
"These were more dry than I hoped but I loved the thick texture and the rosemary flavor was delicious."