Rosemary Beet Phyllo Bites Recipe
The deep red of the beets will definitely bring a splash of festive color to any appetizer buffet. The mild rosemary flavor accents the peppery bite of the arugula and the sweet-sour flavor of the pickled beets. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled whole beets, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups fresh arugula, torn
- 72 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Pat beets dry with paper towels; place in a small bowl. Add the olive oil, rosemary and orange peel; toss to combine.
- 2. Divide arugula among tart shells; top with beet mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 appetizer: 31 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Beet Phyllo Bites
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC