Rosemary Beet Phyllo Bites
The deep red of the beets will definitely bring a splash of festive color to any appetizer buffet. The mild rosemary flavor accents the peppery bite of the arugula and the sweet-sour flavor of the pickled beets. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) pickled whole beets, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 cups fresh arugula, torn
- 72 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pat beets dry with paper towels; place in a small bowl. Add the olive oil, rosemary and orange zest; toss to combine.
- Divide arugula among tart shells; top with beet mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese.