Rod and Reel Breadsticks
Convenient refrigerated dough is the key to these reel-y fun and reel-y easy-to-assemble breadsticks. A tasty dusting of sesame seeds, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt adds yummy flavor that seasoned fishermen are sure to enjoy.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Separate dough into rolls; set six aside. Unroll remaining rolls; twist each to form a 14-in. rope. Place ropes 4 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets for rods.
- For reels, place a coiled roll 1-1/2 in. from end of rod, with the coiled end touching the rod. Pinch rod and reel dough together to seal. Combine butter and garlic salt; brush over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; carefully remove from the pans.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.