On a hot day, these sweet frozen pops are simple to prepare and guaranteed to bring out the kid in anyone. And who can resist that chocolate and peanut topping?
Recommended: Our Most Refreshing Popsicle Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 disposable plastic cups ( 3 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips; place about 2 tablespoons in each plastic cup. Stir marshmallow creme into pudding; spoon into cups. Insert Popsicle sticks; freeze. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Rocky Road Treat in Country Woman May/June 2003, p12