- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping, chocolate chips, 3/4 cup marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining marshmallows; drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
1/2 cup: 329 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.