Rocky Road Pudding
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping, chocolate chips, 3/4 cup marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining marshmallows; drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 329 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 12, 2017
Easy and delicious! Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Jan 2, 2013
This was a very good, and an easy dessert to make. Will make again, but I will use less nuts and maybe use a chopped nut. Thank you for the recipe.
Jan 26, 2012
In response to the other post, yes I used sugar free (and generic) pudding and it was great. I have never had a problem with substituting sf pudding for regular in any recipe. This was very easy and enjoyed by the whole family. Next time however, I will decrease the amount of chocolate chips (probably to 1/2 cup) because it was just too much. It's interesing enough with the peanuts and mini marshmellows. Great quick and easy dessert!
Jan 25, 2008
Has anyone tried this with Sugar Free pudding?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.