Looking for a new, interesting dessert to offer your hungry clan? Chocolate lovers will relish this palate-pleasing pizza that cleverly captures the flavor of rocky road ice cream. Folks will have a hard time eating just one slice!
Featured In: Rocky Road Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 9-in. circle; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Prick with a fork. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until chocolate is softened.
- Spread chocolate over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows puff slightly and are lightly browned. Sprinkle with peanuts. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Originally published as Rocky Road Pizza in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p5