Rocky Road Fudge
Ever since my granddaughter Heather was little, she loved to work with me in the kitchen. We both enjoy making this fudge. She likes the variety of ingredients we can add, and I like that it's quick and easy to make.—Heather Bolton, Provo, Utah
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1 pound
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, sweetened shredded coconut or raisins, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20-30 seconds longer or until smooth. Blend in marshmallows, cereal and walnuts. If desired, add butterscotch chips, coconut or raisins.
- Spread into a buttered foil-lined 8-in. square pan. Chill until firm. Lift out of the pan and remove the foil; cut into squares.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 34 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Rocky Road Fudge in Taste of Home December/January 1999