Rocky Road Fudge Brownies
These rich gooey brownies are one of our favorites. They would make a delicious addition to any cookie tray.—Nanette Swinson, Hope, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies; stir in pecans. Spread batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over marshmallows.
Nutrition Facts1 brownie: 319 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Rocky Road Fudge Brownies in Light & Tasty December/January 2003