- 2 cans (14.3 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 4 cups corn chips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, cook chili and corn on high for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Place corn chips in four large soup bowls; top with chili mixture, lettuce, cheese, olives, sour cream and salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRocky Ford Chili
"I would like to say this isn't recipe for Rocky Ford R2 chili chip. Where ever this person got the recipe from wasn't even close. They need to change the name."
"This is fast, easy & delicious! My son & i loved it!"
"I did not make this recipe but it is very like my version of taco salad. I wish those who rated it had said why so low. It sounds pretty good to me."