Rock 'n' River Breakfast Quiche Recipe
When the weather's fine, be sure to opt for breakfast (served for inn guests only) on the outdoor patio overlooking the trout ponds. A hot 'n' hearty entree like this tasty quiche will leave you fortified for fishing!
- 8 ounces mild Italian sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash nutmeg
- 1. Cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Layer sausage then cheeses in unbaked pie shell. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over sausage and cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 422 calories, 29g fat (15g saturated fat), 170mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Rock 'n' River Breakfast Quiche
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC