Robust Italian Salad Recipe
I toss together is salad to go with any Italian main dish. It has a hearty combination of lettuce, pastrami, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.—Shelley McKinney, New Castle, Indiana
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) sliced pastrami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup Seasoned Croutons (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- Sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and olives if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 74 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Robust Italian Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC