Robust Italian Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) sliced pastrami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, optional
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup salad croutons
- Sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and olives if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 74 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 21, 2014
Easy and delicious! I brought leftover salad to work yesterday and my coworker said, "Boy, I wish I had a salad that looked like that!"
Dec 30, 2010
Great! Looks nice, too.