- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place the vegetables in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in baking pan. Drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with herbs. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Veggie Platter
"Very good recipe. I used olive oil and added my own spices. Will make it again. Thanks."
"This is a fast simple way to eat right and it taste great!!!!"
"This one is on rotation at our house. easy nutritious and you can easily vary the vegetables to suit your taste. Love it!!"