- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, halved
- 1/2 pound baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cubed French bread
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with 1/4 cup oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute asparagus in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute longer.
- Cut corn from cobs; place in a large bowl. Stir in the bread, tomatoes, cheese, basil, asparagus and roasted vegetable mixture. Combine oil and vinegar; drizzle over mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Reviews forRoasted Vegetable Salad
"Did you serve this salad cold? Did you chill it for awhile? Or did it you just serve it right out of the oven?"
"Is this dish served hot? Or cold? Or room temperature?"
"This a wonderful tasting dish. I have made it a couple of times and it is now a staple in our house as well. Love it!!!"
"We have been making this for two years now and it is a staple. If we don't have all the ingredients on hand, we substitute with just about any other veggies. Very flexible and awesome recipe!"
"I made this dish for Easter and everyone loved it!"
"This is wonderful and it looks so pretty too!"
"This dish was sooo yummy! Just the thing for our family dinners- satisfying side dish as well as a vegetarian main dish for the vegetarian in the family."