- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, red peppers, squash, sweet potato and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Vegetable Medley
"This was really good although I did not enjoy peeling the squash. I may try all sweet potatoes next time. I will also increase the balsamic vinegar and use the white version next time. I used one red pepper and one green pepper for color - wasn't really necessary so will stay with all red next time. Will definitely make again."
"I love this recipe. My family enjoys it too. Seems like I use a couple extra Yukon potatoes and extra bell pepper. If I add too much extra I add another half amount of the herb, oil, vinegar mix. If you are too light on the veggies the vinegar mix can be a bit heavy."
"Loved this. The red onion is so good roasted. I swapped out sweet potato for asparagus."
"easy to make and I'll do this one again!"
"This is my go-to recipe for potato wedges. Yum, yum, yum!"
"It was good,but everyone had different opinions."
"This is very good. Can serve as a main dish. I added garlic cloves to it. Very good."
"Delicious, everyone always raves about the veggies when I make this!"