Roasted Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, red peppers, squash, sweet potato and onion. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 152 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jan 24, 2018
What an amazing recipe! I was out of regular balsamic vinegar, so I substituted white balsamic instead. We thought it was great and I can't wait to make it again!
Jan 13, 2017
This was really good although I did not enjoy peeling the squash. I may try all sweet potatoes next time. I will also increase the balsamic vinegar and use the white version next time. I used one red pepper and one green pepper for color - wasn't really necessary so will stay with all red next time. Will definitely make again.
Oct 30, 2016
I love this recipe. My family enjoys it too. Seems like I use a couple extra Yukon potatoes and extra bell pepper. If I add too much extra I add another half amount of the herb, oil, vinegar mix. If you are too light on the veggies the vinegar mix can be a bit heavy.
Dec 2, 2015
Loved this. The red onion is so good roasted. I swapped out sweet potato for asparagus.
Jul 6, 2015
Apr 12, 2015
Easy to make and I'll do this one again!
Mar 26, 2015
This is my go-to recipe for potato wedges. Yum, yum, yum!
Sep 26, 2014
It was good,but everyone had different opinions.
Dec 29, 2013
I made this recipe for Christmas dinner and it was a big hit. Nice variation to mashed potatoes.
Dec 7, 2013
This is very good. Can serve as a main dish. I added garlic cloves to it. Very good.