Roasted Tarragon Asparagus Recipe
The simple seasoning turns fresh asparagus spears into a special spring side dish that's speedy, too.—Joyce Speckman, Holt, California
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1. Place asparagus in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with pepper and salt. Toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 13-15 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with tarragon. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 54 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Tarragon Asparagus
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC