Roasted Tarragon Asparagus
The simple seasoning turns fresh asparagus spears into a special spring side dish that's speedy, too.—Joyce Speckman, Holt, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Place asparagus in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with pepper and salt. Toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 13-15 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with tarragon.