Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary
This is classic comfort food that tastes great and makes your house smell welcoming on a Sunday afternoon. It accompanies so many things, and can be easily doubled to feed a crowd. —Jessica Gerschitz, Jericho, New York
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 large), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil, rosemary, salt and pepper; transfer to two 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Toss with vinegar and cheese.
Originally published as Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.