- 3 medium sweet potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place sweet potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; toss to coat. Roast 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle prosciutto over sweet potatoes; roast 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and prosciutto is crisp. Transfer to a large bowl; cool slightly.
- Add radishes, pecans, red pepper and half of the green onions. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, honey, and remaining oil and salt until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to combine. Sprinkle with remaining green onion. Yield: 8 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forRoasted Sweet Potato & Prosciutto Salad
"I really enjoyed this dish! It was different!"
"I used a thin sliced German countryham, as that's what I had on hand. What an interesting mix of flavors and textures. I'll make this again, for sure!"
"I wasn't sure how this combination of ingredients would taste, but thought it would be interesting to try. It was excellent and the whole family enjoyed it. Unusal combination of flavors and textures that resulted in an excellent side dish."