Roasted Salmon & White Bean Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette
- 1 package (11 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Place salmon on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss beans with vinaigrette; set aside.
- Just before serving, add spinach and onion to bean mixture; toss to combine. Divide among four plates. Top with salmon.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 13, 2017
My DH and I really enjoyed this. I loved how quick and easy it was to make. I used a lemon vinaigrette that I sweetened lightly with agave. The recipe did not say how to season the salmon so I kept it simple with s & p, EVOO and sliced lemon slices. Also, for a little color I added cherry tomatoes to the salad. I just can't leave a recipe as is ... I must tweak it. I hope you can use my suggestions.
Jan 30, 2013
My husband and I really like this recipe! Very quick and easy and also healthy and delicious!