Roasted Salmon & White Bean Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette
- 1 package (11 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Place salmon on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss beans with vinaigrette; set aside.
- Just before serving, add spinach and onion to bean mixture; toss to combine. Divide among four plates. Top with salmon.
Jan 13, 2017
My DH and I really enjoyed this. I loved how quick and easy it was to make. I used a lemon vinaigrette that I sweetened lightly with agave. The recipe did not say how to season the salmon so I kept it simple with s & p, EVOO and sliced lemon slices. Also, for a little color I added cherry tomatoes to the salad. I just can't leave a recipe as is ... I must tweak it. I hope you can use my suggestions.
Jan 30, 2013
My husband and I really like this recipe! Very quick and easy and also healthy and delicious!