Roasted Russet & Sweet Potato Wedges
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut each russet and sweet potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients. Serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Facts4 wedges with 1 tablespoon sauce: 127 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 17, 2018
What a delicious recipe! My husband is not a huge fan of sweet potatoes, but he sure enjoyed these! I'll definitely be making this again!
May 30, 2012
Lord this were good. I love the sweet potatoes and the dip. I am cooking some sweet potato fries tonight and am adding the spices and the dip.