Roasted Red Pepper Triangles
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups finely diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; press onto bottom and 3/4 in. up sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Seal seams and perforations. Top with half of the ham; layer with Swiss cheese, pepperoni, provolone cheese and remaining ham. Top with red peppers.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing mix; reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining egg mixture over peppers.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Place over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover; brush with reserved egg mixture. Bake until crust is golden brown, 20-25 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut into triangles. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 165 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 485mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Dec 29, 2015
This was so good! I made this for Christmas Eve because I wanted something easy to serve and eat. One way to describe it is, quiche lorraine meets pepperoni pizza. I was a little unsure about the egg part, but believe me, everything melds together perfectly while baking to create these awesome, savory little bites!
Dec 26, 2014
Made this for the family Christmas gathering and now im designated to make it every year. It really is amazing and hearty and just as good heated back up the next day!
May 22, 2012
This is a recipe I make over and over again. It's great to have handy for weekends when people stop by to just heat up or to feed a crowd. Everyone raves about it.
Jan 2, 2011
These were very flavorful, although a bit on the rich side with all the cheese and eggs. Would definitely make again.
Mar 19, 2010
This was delicious. I was not so sure about the eggs but made it for Bunko. Everyone loved it including me. I took the leftovers to work and the girls there loved it too. This could be very versatile. You could put other ingredients inside that you love. Highly recommend.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.