Roasted Red Pepper Sausage Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked provolone cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage, onion, green pepper and mushrooms over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain.
- Stir in red peppers, soup, cream cheese and milk; heat through. Stir noodles into sausage mixture; sprinkle with provolone cheese. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 433 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1118mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 22, 2018
Awesome, quick, very tasty, and inexpensive.... made me look like a real chef....
Oct 18, 2015
This was just okay, fine for dinner but wouldn't make again. It wasn't particularly flavorful or interesting.
Jun 9, 2014
Mar 11, 2014
This was just okay, a little bland. The sauce was nice and creamy.
Mar 3, 2014
Quick & easy, full of flavor!