- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°. Toss seeds with remaining ingredients; spread evenly into a greased foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Increase oven setting to 325°. Bake until dry and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
1/4 cup: 110 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.