- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°. Toss seeds with remaining ingredients; spread evenly into a greased foil-lined 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Increase oven setting to 325°. Bake until dry and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forRoasted Pumpkin Seeds
"love roasted pumpkin seeeds. great recipe"
"So good and easy I have made them before and going to do it now."
"My family loves this simple recipe! So GOOD....YUM"
"We love pumpkin seeds and this recipe is so simple and delicious!"
"These are delicious! I made these, but didn't have worcestershire sauce, so I did it with LA Choy Teriyaki sauce. DELICIOUS!!"
"easy to make and good flavor."
"easy & good!"
"Delicious! Light brown...great flavor! Wonderful recipe!"
"Just got done making these they are so good =0P"