- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Arrange in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Potatoes with Thyme and Gorgonzola
"I didn't have red potatoes so substituted russett potatoes cut into 1 inch chunks, sprinkled a little onion and garlic powder on with the salt, pepper and thyme and sprayed the whole thing with olive oil cooking spray. I added the cheese after I took them out of the oven and let them sit for 5 minutes..DELICIOUS!!!"
"Very tasty. We turned these into mashed potatoes instead of roasted, and they were perfect."
"This is fabulous! I sprinkled the Gorgonzola on and popped the potatoes back in the oven to melt the cheese for a minute. Came out wonderful, will absolutely make again."
"This is now the only way I make potatoes!"
"Recipe was easy to double. Substituted marjoram for thyme & tasted delicious!~ Theresa"
"Very good! I didn't have gorgonzola on hand so I used feta cheese and it turned out great. They weren't so great for leftovers though....so eat up on the first day!"
"Excellent and easy. My teenage son loved them. They seem very elegant."
"This was so good I wanted to sing."