- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, halved and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; arrange the potatoes, carrots and onion around pork. Drizzle with oil. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over meat and vegetables.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-35 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°) and vegetables are tender, stirring vegetables occasionally. Remove pork from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables
"Very good recipe for a family dinner. I substituted poultry seasoning for the sage and used a little extra olive oil."
"Didn't have rosemary so used thyme instead and popped it under the broiler for the last 2 minutes for color. It was very good."
"Delicious! Husband made this with some rosemary a friend gave us, and it was SUPERB!"
"The pork was good but my vegetables were not properly cooked."
"This is good, also makes great leftovers for another meal. Nice with sweet potatoes, or try adding some apple wedges the last 10 or 15 minutes. I de-glaze the pan with a splash of white wine and finish with a bit of apricot preserves for a nice sauce to drizzle over the pork. Or try reducing the sage and adding some lemon pepper. Makes an easy meal with only one pan to wash. Yummy."
"This is a cold-weather staple at our house. I add other root vegetables, sometimes a purple turnip or two, always a sweet potato or two, and rarely a parsnip or two. Tonight I am adding Brussels sprouts to vegetable mix. I usually roast this for an hour. This is one of my husband's favorites!"
"Excellent! Did not use carrots and increased the sweet onions...delicious!"
"Was nothing left. Everyone liked it alot."
"Loved this!! easy. I love the sage."
"Best pork roast we've had!"