VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place the cauliflower, red peppers and onions in a shallow roasting pan. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes.
- Stir; bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Peppers 'n' Cauliflower in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p46