- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, onions, red peppers and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing mix, broth and vinegar. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Pepper Pasta Salad
"I did not care for this dish. I love balsamic but this dish was not so good. This picture must have been taken before adding the vinegar."