- 4 potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half. Cut each half into three wedges. In a large bowl, sprinkle potatoes with oil; toss to coat. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potatoes; toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with any remaining coating. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Parmesan Potato Wedges
"I made a chicken dish that has fresh cranberries and orange juice. Normally I make mashed potatoes for the sauce to act as a gravy but I just wasn't in the mood for mashed potatoes. I knew I wanted roasted potatoes of some sort and this looked good. It did not disappoint. Everyone enjoyed them!"
"I made this with red potatoes. Cut the recipe in the half. Also I used olive oil instead of canola. I put aluminum foil down on the pan for easy cleanup. The potatoes were in the oven for 21 minutes, but when I went to turn them, I noticed they were nearly done! I put them back in for 4 more minutes and they were perfect. Next time I'll turn them after 13 minutes, then put them back in for another 12. Good thing I did turn them too, because they were starting to stick to the aluminum foil despite the spray! They were delicious though! Very very yummy! The coating actually because a bit crispy."
"Very easy and great flavor."
"These were amazing! I added just a touch of chili powder for a little kick."
"Tryed a recipe before this way and was terrible. But WOW this recipe is sooooooo!!! good I am making it again tonight!!! YUMMY! !!"
"We absolutely love these! They are quicker to make than some other roasted potatoes because they don't need to be peeled. I ran out of canola oil one day so used olive oil instead and we liked that even better. These get rave reviews every time I serve them."
"This recipe is excellent!!! The only thing I would change is the serving size. You will want to double it if you're feeding 6 people."
"have made these with both red potatoes and sweet potatoes - both delish!!"