- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms and orange pepper. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Italian Vegetables
"Delicious and very pretty too. I used refined coconut oil in place of the butter and cremini mushrooms because that's what I had. I will definitely add this to my recipes I make again. I served it with salmon and it was wonderful."
"This was very good. I used all olive oil, rather than using butter, too. Will make it again. Thanks."
"Delicious! I made this with the tilapia on the same page, rice pilaf and biscuits for a great meal."
"Delicious and easy to put together. The colors also look great."
"Very good. Also works good on the grill."
"Everything was tasty, even the peppers!"