Roasted Italian Vegetables
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms and orange pepper. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 68 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jan 29, 2017
Delicious and very pretty too. I used refined coconut oil in place of the butter and cremini mushrooms because that's what I had. I will definitely add this to my recipes I make again. I served it with salmon and it was wonderful.
Jan 12, 2016
This was very good. I used all olive oil, rather than using butter, too. Will make it again. Thanks.
Oct 18, 2014
Delicious! I made this with the tilapia on the same page, rice pilaf and biscuits for a great meal.
Oct 2, 2014
Delicious and easy to put together. The colors also look great.
Apr 14, 2014
Very good. Also works good on the grill.
Apr 20, 2012
Everything was tasty, even the peppers!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.