Roasted Green Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place beans in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Place beans in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with onion and garlic. Drizzle with vinegar and oil; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 5 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 53 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 13, 2016
Needs some salt and pepper, otherwise, really good!
Nov 8, 2014
This recipe is Very good! I've already made it twice this week.
Nov 13, 2013
I don't know what it is about the red wine vinegar, but it makes these green beans shine! I loved this and will definitely be making again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.