- 3/4 pound fresh green beans
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- Place beans in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with onion and garlic. Drizzle with vinegar and oil; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes. Stir; bake 5 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Green Beans
"Needs some salt and pepper, otherwise, really good!"
"This recipe is Very good! I've already made it twice this week."
"I don't know what it is about the red wine vinegar, but it makes these green beans shine! I loved this and will definitely be making again!"