- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or dash dried thyme
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beans; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 16-20 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with ginger. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Ginger Green Beans
"We love green beans roasted this way!"
"Made this side dish as an appetizer for a party and they were gone in minutes!!! Delicious and super easy to make!"