Roasted Corn and Avocado Dip Recipe
The tangy taste of this dip keeps people who taste it guessing what's in it! I've had many people request the recipe to find out. My husband and I enjoy traveling in our motor home and doing a little fishing along the way.
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large avocados, peeled
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 can (3-1/2 ounces) jalapeno peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Combine corn and oil in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring several times. Cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, chop 1 avocado and set aside. Mash the other avocado in a bowl; add the lime juice, garlic, onion, jalapenos, salt and cumin. Fold in chopped avocado and the corn. Chill. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 52 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Corn and Avocado Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC