- 2 large potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut each potato lengthwise into 12 wedges; toss with oil and steak seasoning. Arrange in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast on a lower oven rack 30-35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; add to chicken and toss to coat. Transfer to a rack in a broiler pan, skin side up. Place on an oven rack above potatoes; roast 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175°. Serve with potato wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Chicken with Potato Wedges
"Seasoning was good on the potatoes but the potatoes get done a LOT faster than the chicken."