Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peppers & Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium)
- 2 large sweet red peppers
- 2 large green peppers
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme, divided
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut potatoes, peppers and onions into 1-in. pieces. Place vegetables in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons each thyme and rosemary and toss to coat. Place chicken over vegetables. Brush chicken with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining thyme and rosemary. Sprinkle vegetables and chicken with salt and pepper.
- Roast 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170° and vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Chicken Thighs with Peppers & Potatoes
"Delicious meal! I followed the recipe and added carrots. Will be making this again. To SherriWhite I think you could do this with chicken breasts although you may need to adjust the cooking time."
"I was curious if I could use chicken breast instead of the thighs.Any help would be appreciated."
"This was delicious and so easy to do. I used the vegetables I had on hand (potatoes, onion, yellow pepper, mushrooms, carrots, hot pepper & brussel sprouts). A great winter meal."