- 2-1/2 pounds medium carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 large fennel bulb, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine carrots, fennel, onion and lemon. Mix oil, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper; drizzle over carrot mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to two foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 40-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Carrots & Fennel
"Wonderful! The leftovers were even better the next day. This is going into my file for potluck dishes. I can make it ahead of time and reheat plus it will travel well. This is a keeper."