- 2-1/2 pounds medium carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 large fennel bulb, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine carrots, fennel, onion and lemon. Mix oil, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper; drizzle over carrot mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to two foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Roast 40-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Carrots & Fennel
"My family enjoys roasted vegetables so tried this for something different. They said they were okay but weren't impressed with them enough to have them again."
"Wonderful! The leftovers were even better the next day. This is going into my file for potluck dishes. I can make it ahead of time and reheat plus it will travel well. This is a keeper."